How to use Bithereum CLI on Linux?
(command line wallet)
the CLI version
version tested: Bithereum 0.18.9 on Ubuntu 18.04
Steps required: CLI installation
1. Start the daemon in Downloads -> BTH-linux64 -> bin -> bethd
The path is ~BTH-master/src/ if you built it from source.
Congratulations! Your full node is up and running.
- You can stop the node by pressing CTRL+C.
- You can start the daemon in the background by typing 'bethd &'
- The CLI wallet doesn't work if the node is stopped.
- The data folder is
- The wallet.dat is your wallet file in the data folder.
- Use the cd command to move between folders.
2. Please continue reading on the CLI commands page.